Joint Account opening
Joint account cannot be opened online and the account opening process has to be done in physical mode with Tradeplus. To open a joint account with us email to email@example.com or call 080 37017382 . Our On boarding executive will guide you through the process of account opening
There can be a maximum of three account holders for Demat Account, including the primary account holder.
Here is the checklist for Joint account opening:
1) Download the Application Form for Joint Account opening (PDF) Documents and Forms should be printed on A4 size paper. All the joint holders need to sign in the application form.
2) Download Individual KYC form (PDF). This needs to be filled and signed separately by each holder with PAN and Address proof.
3) Signatures should be as per PAN Card (if not as per PAN Card, alternative proof to be provided)
4) First holder Photo to be affixed on the Joint account KYC form and sign across it.
5) Bank proof of the primary holder. Should be attested by all the holders.
6) If you would like to activate F&O, currency derivatives, commodity segments, anyone of the following in the name of first holder sign required .
- Latest 6 Months Bank statement or passbook copy
- Latest ITR acknowledgement copy
- Net worth certificate
- DP holding statement
The completed Application (Joint Account opening & Individual KYC Form) form with the supporting documents are to be sent to the Corporate Office address below:
Tradeplus C/O Navia Markets Ltd
4th Floor, Ganga Griha
No.9 Nungambakkam High Road,
Nungambakkam. Chennai – 600034
Phone : 08037017382
The Account will be opened within 3 working days of receiving the completed account opening forms and the support documents.
Still need help?Create Ticket