Corporate Account Opening
Modified on: Mon, 26 Sep, 2022 at 3:09 PM
Corporate Account cannot be opened online and the account opening process has to be done in physical mode with Tradeplus. To open a Corporate Account with us email email@example.com. Our Onboarding executive will guide you through the process of opening .
Documents required to open Corporate Account
Download the Application Form for Corporate Account Opening. (PDF)
The Application has to be signed by the Authorised Signatory with Company's Authorised Signatory seal
Here is the checklist for Corporate Account opening:
1. Copy of PAN (for corporate) attested by the Authorised Signatory
2. Board Resolution (original) for investing in the secondary market as per the format (PDF)
3. Identity proof for all Authorised Signatories mentioned in the resolution (Self attested copy of passport or voter id or driving license or pan card with validation).
4. Authorised Signatory List as per the the format (PDF)
5. Directors' list in the format (PDF)
6. Photograph, PAN, Proof Identity, Proof of Address and DIN numbers of Whole Time Director
8. Certified copy of Latest share holding pattern (as per format below) including list of all those holding controlled either directly or indirectly in the company in terms of SEBI takeover regulations, duly certified by the Company secretary/whole time director. (PDF)
9. Address proof for Registered & Correspondence address of Corporate (bank statement, address declared by the bank manager on banks letter head with bank managers name, seal, designation, code). All the documents should be attested by the Authorised Signatories
10. Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (with the clause mentioned to invest in the secondary market) along with certificate of incorporation. First three and last three pages of MOA and AOA should be signed by the Authorised signatories.
11. Certified True copy of balance sheet for the last TWO financial years
12. If the company is newly incorporated, a net-worth certificate from the chartered accountant with UDIN- number specified and income tax declaration on the company letterhead with authorised signatory or director seal and signature to be provided. (PDF)
13. Self attested Copy of Cheque leaf with name pre printed on the cheque. if name is not pre printed, submit the self attested copy of bank passbook or latest bank statement( not older than 3 months) .
14. Beneficial owner declaration form (PDF)
15. Cheque for Rs.1770/- in favour of Navia Markets ltd towards Account opening fee of 1500 + GST
The completed Application form with the supporting documents is to be sent to the Corporate Office address below:
In person Verification (IPV)
As part of the mandatory IPV requirement, physical verification is required for Corporate Account opening . One of the directors or authorised signatories would need to visit our office, or our representative would be required to visit the offices or residence of the director or Authorised signatory to complete the IPV procedure.
The Account will be opened within 3 working days of receiving the completed account opening forms and the support documents.