Ensuring the seamless operation of a Trading platform is paramount in stock trading. Despite our best efforts, unforeseen events may occasionally disrupt trading applications, stemming from issues such as internet connectivity, internal or vendor-maintained servers, Exchange connectivity etc.,
It's crucial to recognize that while the trading platform may experience interruptions, the market continues to evolve, and prices move accordingly. This situation poses a challenge for clients who, during such downtimes, are unable to place orders, potentially leading to financial losses.
To mitigate such risks, we have introduced a downtime utility designed to empower clients to execute orders on an independent system even when the primary trading application is unavailable. This utility provides clients with the ability to square off existing positions at market rates and view their current positions, offering a proactive measure to avoid potential financial setbacks.
We understand the significance of uninterrupted trading, and this downtime utility serves as a valuable tool to enhance the resilience of your trading experience. Our commitment is to provide you with the tools and solutions necessary to navigate challenges and minimize any impact on your financial objectives.
Here are Important Instructions which should read before using the Utility
1) This is a downtime utility & will be enabled only when there is a long downtime
2) Only Square-off Orders will be allowed.
3) Only market orders will be accepted.
4) Orders placed through this utility will be routed to Exchange once every 4 minutes.
5) Only one square off order can be placed at a time. Square off button will be disabled till the time the first square off order is sent to Exchange and executed.
6) Trade Confirmation will be triggered to your Registered Mobile number via WhatsApp.
7) This is a stand-alone system and hence, trades executed through this utility will not reflect in the Trading App/ Platform once the trading platform resumes.
8) Hence, you are requested to check the trades executed through this downtime utility (after the Trading Platform Resumes) and not repeat the same in the Trading App/ Platform.
9) Alternatively, you may check the overall positions, once the trading platform resumes, by logging to web version and clicking on Statements & Reports – Trading - Net Positions –For Date as the trade date - Tick Include Live Data and View
11) To view from Rocket Plus App, login to web version and click on ‘Human Sign’ at the top of the page - Back Office – Net Positions –For Date as the trade date - Tick Include Live Data and View
12) Margins released on trades executed in the Downtime Utility will also not be adjusted once the Trading Platform Resumes
The basis purpose of this Utility is to help square off orders in order to avoid financial losses that could otherwise arise.
Terms and Conditions
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article
Still need help?Create Ticket