Add or change primary Bank account details
Modified on: Fri, 2 Dec, 2022 at 12:38 PM
You can do the following online with respect to the Bank Accounts mapped to your Account with us:
1) Add Bank Accounts to your Trading Account: You can map upto 5 Bank Accounts to your Trading Account. This enables you to fund your Trading Account with multiple Bank Accounts.
2) Set Additional Bank Account as Primary Bank Account : If you have more than one Bank , you can mark the Bank of your choice as Primary Bank Account. All you have to do is click on "Set as Primary" button. The Bank which is marked as Primary Account will be mapped to your Demat Account. All payouts will be made to the Primary Bank Account only unless otherwise specified while placing payout request.
3) Delete a Bank Account : If more than one Bank is mapped , you have an option to delete the Bank Accounts which you want to de-map from your trading Account. To delete the Primary Bank A/c , you need to first map another bank Account as primary Bank. All you have do is click on the delete icon on the right side of the screen against the Bank which you would like to delete
Simple steps to go Bank edit page :
1) Logon to Re-Kyc platform by entering your UCC, DOB and OTP
3) Select 'Bank' from the edit menus to change your Bank details.
The new bank details will be within 24 working hours.