Modify registered communication address
Modified on: Sat, 27 Aug, 2022 at 4:46 PM
4) Click on the edit icon next to 'Address Details'
5) Enter Aadhaar Number to use Digi Locker for fetching your new address. Alternatively you can upload your Aadhaar copy or Aadhaar XML.
6) You will then be taken to eSign Page to authorise the address change
The change of address will be effected within 2 working days from the time of submitting the request.
If you hold a non individual account (Corporate, HUF, Partnership A/c) or if you are unable to do an Aadhaar based address change online, you may chose to do the change in physical mode. Following are the steps to change your communication address offline:
1. Download the 'Change of Address' which is attached to this solution. You can scroll down to see the attachment file.
2. Check the instructions to fill the form and required supporting documents.
3. The the form should be then Duly signed by registered holder/holders with photo affixed and signed across.
4. Enclose PAN Copy which is Self attested.
5. Any one of the address proof which has the new address to be Self attested and notarized.
a. Aadhaar card (front and back)
b. Telephone bill only landline(latest not more than 3 months old)
c. Electricity bill(latest not more than 3 months old)
d. Bank passbook
e. Valid Driving license
6. Send the change request form duly filled and signed to our corporate office
Our corporate office address is as follows:
Ganga Griha' 4th & 5 th Floor,
No.9 (old No. 6D) ,
Nungambakkam High Road,
Nungambakkam , Chennai - 600 034.
On receipt the completed, attested documents, the change of address will happen within 2 working days and you will receive an email confirming the same.