Update Nomination before 30th September, 2023
The deadline to submit Nomination status is extended from 31st March, 2023 to 30th September, 2023. Make use of this opportunity to update it now, if you haven't done it earlier.
With reference to the SEBI circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/RTAMB/CIR/P/2021/601 dated July 23, 2021, all Trading and Demat accounts holders are required to update the nomination details. Here you get an option to place a nominee (referred as Opt-In) or to declare that you skip placing a nominee (referred as Opt-out). You can update upto 3 nominees. This is all the more easy now, as it can be done online.
Online submission of Nomination
1) Anyone, who has an Aadhaar can do this online by visiting here
2) Submit your UCC and DOB in the login page. You will receive a OTP on the registered mobile number/email ID.
3) On entering the OTP you will be taken to the Re-Kyc dashboard as shown in Screenshot 1 below. On selecting the menu bar on the top right of the Mobile screen the profile edit menus will be loaded.
4) Select 'Nomination' from the list of Profile edit button to update your nomination request.
Note that online nomination will not be processed in the following cases
- If you already have a nominee attached to your account. In such case, to modify or to add more nominees you need to provide physical forms duly signed
- If the demat account is held by more than one holder.
- Non individuals cannot submit nomination online
- A minor cannot be added as a Nominee via Online mode.
- If you do not have an Aadhaar or Aadhaar linked mobile number with you
In the above cases where it is not possible to add nominee online, you may do it by submitting physical papers. The steps to nominate using Physical Form is given below
Submission of Nomination in physical mode
Steps to Nominate (Opt in) :
- Download the attached Nomination Opt in Form
- Fill the form in all aspects
- Account holder to sign ( if its joint A/c, all holders to sign) in the appropriate places on the form
Please note that the signature of the Account Holder should match with the signature provided to us at the time of account opening.
- Enclose the duly signed nomination form with Nominee’s ID proof (PAN or Aadhaar or Driving license or Voter’s ID or any other Government issue proof)
- Send the above documents to the Corporate Office address below:
Steps to Opt out of Nomination:
If you don’t want to nominate anyone, you then have to Opt out of Nomination. Here are Steps to opt out of nomination:
- Download the attached Nomination Opt out form
- Account holder to sign the Form
- Send the duly signed form to the Corporate Office address below:
Corporate Office Address:
Tradeplus C/O Navia Markets Ltd
No.9 Ganga Griha, Nungambakkam High Road,
Nungambakkam. Chennai – 600034
Phone : 08037017382
Still need help?Create Ticket