How to place an order through INFINI MF?
Modified on: Sat, 30 Jul, 2022 at 4:43 PM
Investment in Mutual funds is even simpler with the new regulations which are effective from 1st July, 2022. Here are the key changes to note in the new process
Simple steps to invest in MF through Tradeplus
This is how you may invest from Rocket Plus Web
To navigate from Rocket Plus Mobile, simply tap on the Menu – Mutual Funds.
To invest from Rocket Web, select Mutual funds from the menu options
To invest from Rocket Mobile, tap on Accounts from the bottom of your screen and move to Mutual Funds.
Alternatively you may visit www.mf.tradeplusonline.com
Thereon, follow the steps below for placing a Purchase Order
1. Go to Dashboard
2. Find the fund you would want to invest using the search box or the top funds list
3. Click on Buy button for normal and conditional orders or SIP button to place a SIP order
4. Once the order is placed, you will receive a SMS and an email from BSE STAR MF with a link to make payment from your bank account which is linked to your trading account
5. You will be required to make a payment using this link
6. Your order will be successfully placed only after making the payment
7. The status of the order in the Infini MF page will be changed to ‘Orders Placed’
8. The units of allotment will be updated on the following date in the INFINI MF page
9. The allotment of units will however be credited to your Demat account on the MF settlement date.
8. The cut off time to place order is given below
Cut Off Time details
The process for redemption is however the same as it is now. You may just place a sell order in the Infini MF page if you hold the units in the Demat Account with us.
Your order will be sent for redemption to the Exchange. The sale proceeds will be credited directly to your registered bank account.