Process of opening an NRO Trading and Demat is much simpler than opening an NRE account.
- Trading in NRO can be done once the Demat+Trading+NRO Bank account are opened and linked to each other
- Any NRO savings Bank account can be mapped to Trading and demat account and it is not necessary to open a fresh bank account. Also, it is not necessary to have a PIS bank account which is an additional account and carries its own charges
- NRO account enables one to trade in F&O at just Rupees 49 per executed order, do INTRADAY trading, take leverage and avail Margin Trading facility
- As NRO account does not need a PIS account, it saves the PIS transaction charges which are otherwise levied for NRE accounts.
- Facility to map Multiple NRO bank accounts to the Trading account.
- Facility to invest in stocks which are otherwise restricted for investment under NRE status.
- Facilitates online fund transfer
Operations of NRE and NRO Accounts
All Equity transactions will be reported to Bank.
Transactions will not be reported to Bank
Fund transfers are directly done by the bank based on the contract notes generated
Funds can be transferred online by clients using Payment Gateway
Tax deduction at Source (TDS)
TDS will be deducted by Bank for which they charge
TDS will be deducted by Tradeplus at 0 cost
Equity Cash and Derivatives
Funds should be available in advance before placing orders
a) Can keep the account funded or
b) Can use stock collateral to buy stocks and pay later
No leverage will be provided
Leverage will be provided like resident accounts. Read More
No funding can be availed
Funding is available. MTF can be enabled online instantly
Intra Day Trading
Strictly not allowed
Can trade Intra Day and do BTST (Buy Today Sell Tomorrow)
No limits to repatriate funds
Funds can be repatriated up to $2 million in a year by providing an Auditors certificate for which Tradeplus provides assistance
Click here to open account