- Login to Trading Platform and navigate to Back Office. To know how to go to Back office from Trading screen read here
- This will take you to the back office page. Click on the down arrow shortcut icon provided at the top center of the page and select Portfolio Report as seen below
- There you can choose segments from the drop down menu and view the report in a format in which you desire. You will also have the option to export the report CSV, XLS or PDF formats.
- You also have scrip filter should you want the P&L for a particular security
- You have date filter to select the period for which you need the P&L report.
- Note that P&L reports are financial year wise and cannot be viewed across different financial years. If you want to view the P&L report for another financial year then you need to change the financial year by selecting the option provided on the top right hand corner.
You can view Portfolio for various segments by selecting the segment filter as shown below. You also have the option to select all segments as one go.