The following are done to set up your NRI account
On receiving the account opening documents, the following will be done by Tradeplus:
- Coordinate with bank to open a PIS and Savings Bank account in case of NRE account.
- PIS bank account is not required to open NRO trading account. Hence, the first step will be skipped while opening a NRO trade and demat account. Your existing NRO bank account (if any) will be used.
- Coordinate with Stock Holding Corporation of India for a Custodial Participant Code – in case of F&O accounts. To know more click here
- Open Trade and Demat account with Tradeplus. Demat will not be required in case of F&O accounts
- Send a welcome email to enable you invest / trade online
Once the account is opened and welcome mail sent, one of our support executives will call you based on your convenient time to help you on board the online trading system.
Thereafter, its all yours to start trading.