What are the terms and conditions for investing in Bonds through Tradeplus?
Modified on: Wed, 6 Jun, 2018 at 12:49 AM
|Terms & Conditions (Bonds)|
- Bond application of Resident Indians and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) holding NRO Demat Accounts will be processed only if the client has sufficient funds in the Trading Account with Tradeplus. Client should ensure that sufficient funds are made available before placing an Online Order.
- In case of NRI BOND applications for clients having Demat A/c in NRE status
Axis Bank Account Holder:Client to ensure that sufficient funds are available in the Non PIS Bank Account (SBNRI A/c) before placing an Online Order. On receipt of your Order a DD to the tune of the application amount will be drawn from the SBNRE A/c.
Non Axis Bank Account Holder:The Client has to instruct his/her Bank to issue a DD from his/her NRE Account and deliver the same to Tradeplus before the cut off time stipulated for NRI orders. NRI application will be processed only on receipt of the DD from the client’s NRI Bank Account. Tradeplus shall not be responsible for any delay in receipt of the DD.
- Minimum Order Value in the “Place Order” menu is fixed by Tradeplus in line with its internal policy in this regard. The Minimum Order Value could vary from one issue to another.
- If more than one DP is attached to an Account, the Primary DP Account attached to the A/c will be taken in the application. Further the Bank A/cs attached to the Primary DP A/c will be considered in the application
- Tradeplus reserves all rights to reject an application if it does not have sufficient details/documents at its end to process the same.
- Tradeplus reserves all rights to reject any application if it is of the view that processing the same would violate the guidelines laid done by any Regulatory, whether in India or outside India.
- Tradeplus shall not take responsibility for objections/rejections of application by the collection banker or registrar.
- Tradeplus shall not be responsible for non allotment or delayed allotments.
- Tradeplus shall not be responsible for any delay in refund of application money if any by the Registrar.
- A processing fee of Rs.150/- plus GST is applicable if the Bond application is successfully processed from our end. The same will be debited to the client’s Trading Account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.