What are the terms and conditions for investing in IPO through Tradeplus
Modified on: Sat, 15 Sep, 2018 at 12:25 PM
|Terms & Conditions (IPO)|
- IPO Applications will be processed without validating the funds availability in the Trading Account. The applicant should ensure that sufficient funds are available in the Bank Account submitted at the time of opening the account
- Minimum Order Value in the “Place Order” menu is fixed by Tradeplus in line with its internal policy in this regard. The Minimum Order Value could vary from one order to another.
- If more than one DP is attached to an Account, the Primary DP Account attached to the A/c will be taken in the application. Further the Bank A/cs attached to the Primary DP A/c will be considered in the application.
- Tradeplus reserves all rights to reject an application if it does not have sufficient details/documents at its end to process the same.
- Tradeplus reserves all rights to reject any application if it is of the view that processing the same would violate the guidelines laid done by any Regulatory, whether in India or outside India.
- Tradeplus shall not take responsibility for objections/rejections of application by the collection banker or registrar.
- Tradeplus shall not be responsible for non allotment or delayed allotment of shares.
- Tradeplus shall not be responsible for any delay in refund of application money if any by the Registrar.
- A processing fee of Rs.150/- plus GST is applicable if the IPO application is successfully processed from our end. The same will be debited to the client’s Trading Account.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?