Can I submit my KYC Online?
Modified on: Mon, 1 Oct, 2018 at 12:57 AM
Yes you can submit your KYC online. It takes just 2 minutes to submit your KYC. Isn't that amazing.
Check below FAQs on our unique Online KYC System:
What is online KYC?
Online KYC is an unique system offered by Tradeplus through which the client can update and upload his/her KYC details to open Demat, Equity & Commodity Trading Accounts. The client has to use his/her pen only to sign the printed forms and attest the support documents. Doesn’t sound great..
How easy is it to complete the Online KYC?
Using our Online KYC system you can complete your KYC at an unbelievable time of just 2 minutes. All you need to ensure is that keep the soft copy of your PAN and Address ready.
You don’t have the soft copy, no worries. Just take a quick photo of these documents on your mobile and upload. Doesn’t it sound simple and easy? Try now.
What are the steps to complete the Online KYC?
Find below the simple steps:
- Go to Online KYC page and enter your Mobile Number. You will receive an OTP
- Once the OTP is validated you are technically signed into the Online KYC System
- You will then be asked to enter your Name, Email ID and PAN Card No.
- Select the segments for which you would like to open account.
- You will then be directed to upload your support documents
- That’s it , you have completed
What happens after I complete the online KYC process?
You will get a call from our processing team on your registered Mobile No. to confirm the KYC details. On your confirmation your KYC PDF gets generated. You will then get a OTP on your Mobile registered for Aadhaar. Once the OTP is validated your KYC PDF gets eSigned. Your account will be opened with 24 working hours of eSigning the KYC PDF.
If your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar, you will get an email of the KYC PDF with all the details already filled. All you have to do is sign and send it to our corporate office at Chennai along with the self-attested supporting documents. Your account will be opened within 2 days of receiving the completed documents.
Can I complete the KYC through my Mobile Phone?
Our KYC Module is mobile friendly. You can conveniently complete the KYC upload using your Mobile PhoWill the KYC Module fetch my KRA details?
Yes, if you are details are already registered with KRA under your PAN, then we can fetch your KRA details and use the same for opening the account.
Can I open a Joint Account through Online KYC Module?
Currently the System supports only Account opening in single status. However very soon we will provide an option to complete KYC for Joint Accounts
Can I make the payment for Account opening fee Online?
Yes, you can make payment online using Credit Card or Debit Card or Paytm wallet.Click here to pay now.
How will I be benefited if I opt Online KYC to open an account with Tradeplus?
Here are the benefits:
- You don’t have to go through the trouble of filling the KYC
- Rejections on account of incorrect filling s or overwriting/corrections of KYCs is removed
- IPV is done online, hence lot of time is saved
- You can submit your KYC details using your Mobile phone or other mobile devices
- Your account gets opened quickly without any clarification
Can I have a quick summary of the Online KYC Process and the time it will take open my Accounts?
STEP 1 >
Update your details and upload the documents in the KYC System on our website
STEP 2 > You will get a call from our Processing Team within one working day to confirm the details you have updated in the KYC Module. On your confirmation your KYC PDF gets generated. You will then get a OTP on your Mobile registered for Aadhaar. Once the OTP is validated your KYC PDF gets eSigned. Your account will be opened with 24 working hours of eSigning the KYC PDF.
If your mobile is not registered with Aadhaar the KYC PDF for the segments you opted to open an account will be emailed to your registered email ID
STEP 3 > On receipt of the KYC PDFs from our Processing team you will do the following:
- Take a printout of the KYC PDFs sent received in your Email Box
- Put your signature on all the mandatory spaces indicated in the KYC. You don’t have to fill anything as the details are pre-printed on the basis of the details and documents updated by you in the KYC System
- Enclose the Self attested copies of your Support Documents ( Pan Card, Address Proof , Cq Leaf , Bank Statement)
- Affix your photos in the relevant spaces on the KYC and sign across
- Send the forms to our Corporate Office
Ganga Griha' 4th & 5 th Floor,
No.9 (old No. 6D) ,
Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam , Chennai - 600 034.
Phone : 044-49427500
STEP 4 > If the KYCs are complete in all aspects we will open your account in 2 working days from the time of receiving the same. Our Processing team will get in touch with you for clarification if any.
Will I get any assistance in completing the account opening process?
Yes, we will assign a Business Agent to help you complete the account opening process with least inconvenience to you.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.