To apply online in IPOs through Tradeplus , you should hold a Demat Account and Trading Account with us and should have UPI ID. If you don't have an account with us , no worries, contact our executives at 044-49427500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They will assist you in setting up a trading and demat account with Tradeplus in no time.
Tradeplus provides Online platform for resident Indians and NRI's (except NRI residing in USA or Canada) to apply online in the following types of IPOs:
> Equity Shares
> Non-convertible Debentures
Following are the options you have for investing in IPOs/NFOs/Bonds:
> You may apply using directly from our Mobile Trading APP - Infini Mobile or Tradeplus Mobile
> You may logon to the your Client dashboard on Tradeplus web portal and apply.
> You may email email@example.com
Step by step process to apply for IPO through Tradeplus
- Go to our website tradeplusonline.com
- Logon to Client Dashboard by clicking “backoffice” under “My account”
- Click “IPO/GSEC/Bond” option in your backoffice portal.
- Click “Apply” button against the IPO issue you wish to apply
- Enter your UPI ID, Bid Quantity, Bid Price and submit
- Your bid details will be uploaded in the stock exchange platform and you will receive confirmation email from the exchange for your bidding.
- You will receive a notification on App /SMS on your mobile linked to UPI ID
- You need to confirm the UPI mandate on Bank/BHIM app to process your application.
- For more detail step by step guide click here