Yes a Foreign National can open a Trading Account with tradeplus. However this account can be opened only for the specific purpose of liquidating shares listed in NSE or BSE.  Foreign nationals who have been allotted shares listed in exchanges of India either as a promoter or as a ESOP allotment, can set up a Demat and Trading Account with us to liquidate such shares. 

This Account cannot be used in make any fresh purchase of shares. 

We also assist such clients to liquidate and repatriate the proceeds.

For more details email or call 1800-425-75757 , +1 716 254 3042.