Application for new/change of details in PAN
1. Down Load the new/change application form which is attached and read the instructions properly before filling the form.
2. Application is to be filled in BLACK INK only.
3. Sign the specimen signature in the box given under the Photo in the right hand side & on the left hand side sign across the photo.
PAN Processing FEES to be Paid
1. PAN processing charges are INR 2500 for NRI and INR 150 for resident clients.
2. Fees can be made only by Online fund transfer
Documents to be submitted along with application.
1. Address proof (Eligible proofs listed in attached file).
2. ID proof (Eligible proofs listed in attached file).
3. Passport size Photos 2 Nos.
1. On receipt of the above application along with the proof and processing charges, we shall give the acknowledgment to you with a coupon Number.
2. We shall forward the Pan application along with the fees to UTI for the processing of the pan card.
3. You can track the pan card application status by visiting the website – www.utiitsl.com by referring to the coupon number given in the acknowledgement copy.
4. UTI shall send the PAN CARD directly to your address as mentioned in the PAN application.
5. If there is any rejection, UTI shall intimate you directly with the reasons of rejection.
6. You are requested to hand over the rejection letter along with the documents for further processing with UTI.
7. UTI shall issue the new PAN card in 10 working days from the date of submission.
8. Please revert to us for further clarifications on 044-28214171. You may even reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org