Your bank account with Axis Bank will become dormant if there are no transactions in the account for more than 6 months. Once your PIS account becomes dormant the banker will intimate us of the same and we will de-activate your trading account. In order to resume trading you will need to activate your bank account first. Please find below the steps to activate your PIS Bank Account:
1. A letter requesting Axis Bank to activate your account. Attached format for reference. This letter needs to be signed by all the account holder/s.
2. Copy of self attested Passport
3. Copy of self attested VISA
4. Copy of self attested PAN card.
5. Copy of self attested overseas address proof.
6. The Hard copy of the of the above documents should be mailed to the address given below:
NAVIA MARKETS LIMITED,
Ganga Griha, 4th Floor,
# 9, Nungambakkam High Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034.