To login to the back office, you need to first login to the website Portal. There are two methods in which you can login to Website Portal.
Method 1) By using your 8 digit login ID and password
Method 2) By using your mobile number or Email ID. If you enter your mobile number then you will receive OTP on the mobile. If you enter your email ID, then you will receive OTP in your Email. The mobile number and OTP login option is also useful for Group Login. This login type provides you access to all the accounts that are linked to the same mobile number or email ID.
- Go to www.tradeplusonline.com
- Click on the drop down menu "My Account"
- Click on the option "Back Office" under My Account
- You will be taken to the Website login page with two options to login. One using your 8 digit login ID and password and another using your mobile number or Email ID along with OTP.
- You can login using any one of the methods.
Once you have successfully logged in, you will see the below image. You will also see your name and a logout button next to that.
Now click on the BACKOFFICE link on the Website Portal Dashboard as shown below. This will take you to the Back office Dashboard.
Below is what your Back office Dashboard would look like. Once you login as default you will find quick view of your Equity and Commodity trading ledger balance.
Forgot Password? No worries! You don’t need to fill a ticket at all. We understand your sense of urgency and have made the process easy for your password recovery.
- Just click ’Forgot Password’ and follow the instructions.
- You can select and set a new password for your account
- The new password you have created will also be sent by SMS to your registered mobile number and email id.